Terms & Conditions
Inside Out Marquees Ltd
"The Company" is Inside Out Marquees Ltd and/or their subcontractors or agents.
"The Hirer" is the person hiring the equipment from the Company.
"The Period of Hire" is understood to mean the period of which any equipment is required to be ready and available for use.
Unless stated in writing all orders are subject to the Company's Terms and Conditions.
1. The Hirer is responsible for the equipment from the time of delivery until its collection. All customers are responsible for any breakages, damage or loss.
2. No heating or cooking equipment is to be used inside the marquee without prior written permission from the Company. No fires or fireworks are to be used in the vicinity of the marquee unless written prior permission has been obtained from the Company.
3. The period of hire shall mean the period when the Company have erected the equipment until they dismantle it. Any longer period required will be subject to an additional fee.
4. All equipment should be returned in a clean and good condition.
5. Bookings are accepted subject to availability of stock and on receipt of 25% deposit (non refundable). The balance is to be paid on the day of the event or 30 days after issue of invoice. If the event is cancelled the Company reserve the right to charge 50% of the total hire cost quoted if cancelled between 7-28 days prior to the event. If cancelled less than 7 days prior to the event the full charge will be made.
6. The hire charges are based on the assumption that the site is level, flat, firm and vehicular access is provided. The Hirer must inform the Company of any cables, pipes, drains or other services that may be buried under the surface; failure to do so will result in the Hirer being liable for any damage. The Company does not accept responsibility for any damage to the site caused by the erection of the marquee or vehicles required to carry out the work.
7. In reasonable time before the Company erects any of the equipment, the Hirer shall inform the Company where on the site the equipment is to be erected. In the absence of such information the Company shall be at liberty to erect the equipment in a position which the Company sees fit. If thereafter the Hirer requires the Company to erect the equipment in a different position on the site, the Company may accordingly re-erect the equipment if there is reasonable time in which to do so before the period of hire commences and the Company shall charge to the Hirer the reasonable cost of doing so.
8. The Company will not be responsible for the injury to persons or loss/damage to property howsoever caused unless it be proved that such injury or damage was caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence on the part of the Company.
9. When any breakages or losses arise no substitute items can be accepted. 10. The Hirer shall satisfy himself as to the condition of the equipment supplied at the time of installation.
11. The Hirer shall not make any alterations or modifications to the equipment. 13. The hire charges do not include attendance and security services. The Hirer will be responsible for the maintenance and security of the equipment during the whole period of hire and must ensure that the marquee is secure when not in use.
14. The marquee and equipment is the responsibility of the hirer from the time it is fully erected until the time it is dismantled and removed from site. Under normal circumstances the marquee has to be staked, if weights are requested because stakes cannot be used, the Company under any circumstances will not be held responsible for any damage to marquee and equipment or third party properties. 15. Although the Company will use its best endeavours to fulfil every contract, performance of the contract is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company in consequence of trade disputes, fire, act of God, war, civil emergencies, break down, failure or restrictions on the use of transport, fuel or power, requisitioning or any other cause beyond the reasonable exception or control of the Company.
16. The Hirer should never presume that any of the company's equipment will be attached or joined to any buildings on site unless stated on the booking confirmation. Likewise the Hirer should never presume that any other equipment is included in the hire other than that stated on the confirmation.
17. No verbal representation or arrangements are recognised by the Company. A booking may only be deemed valid once the Hirer is in receipt of a booking confirmation from the Company. The Company will provide a booking confirmation subject to availability and on receipt of a deposit from the Hirer. Should the Company not have availability then the deposit will be returned to the Customer.